- Hydrant Flushing August 16-18, 2016
- E-waste Update
The Utility has been recycling e-waste for the past 5 years at no cost to residents. Unfortunately, the costs associated with the recycling program have increased and will need to be passed on to residents if the program is to continue. You will see an increase in the garbage fee of $1 to cover the cost. E-waste can be dropped off during our normal operating hours, Monday through Friday 7:30am-4pm. Please stop in the office and we will direct you.
- Jefferson County is hosting Electronic, Appliance and Lawn Equipment Recycling Events! Click here for details.
- Tips for staying safe during a storm-related outage.
- Please allow 3-5 business days when mailing your payment to our office.
- Advanced Disposal Bi-Weekly Recycling List of Recyclables details here.
- Before you dig, contact Digger's Hotline at 811 or 800-242-8511 or diggershotline.com .
- Click for "Your Rights as a Residential Gas & Electric Utility Customer .