- The staff at Waterloo Utilities invites the community to join them for a Public Power Week celebration on October 6, 2016. This free event will take place from 11am to 1pm at the utility service garage. The event will include a picnic lunch, 2017 calendars, door prizes and a food drive.
Public Power Week honors the over 2,000 communities served by a locally owned not-for-profit public power utility.
- The City of Waterloo has been awarded a $333,000 grant to aid in the removal of lead services from private properties in Waterloo. We need to identify all the lead services in Waterloo. If your property was built prior to 1970, please notify us at (920) 478-2260 to set up an appointment for us to check your service. Any property owner whose service is not identified will be unable to apply for grant money.
- E-waste, from Waterloo residents only, can be dropped off during our normal operating hours, Monday through Friday 7:30am-4pm. Please stop in the office and we will direct you.
- Jefferson County is hosting Electronic, Appliance and Lawn Equipment Recycling Events! Click here for details.
- Tips for staying safe during a storm-related outage.
- Click for "Your Rights as a Residential Gas & Electric Utility Customer .