- Waterloo Utilities warns customers about water line insurance mailing. More information available here.
- Advanced Disposal Bi-Weekly Recycling Calendar & List of Recyclables details here.
- Your "Bill of Rights" as a residential electric and water utility consumer in Wisconsin is available on the Customer Service page. The Bill of Rights contains information such as utility contacts, deposits, budget billing, installment plans, service disconnection or refusal rules, meter readings, and contact information for the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin. If you would like a copy mailed to you, please give us a call at 478-2260.
- Before you dig, contact Digger's Hotline at 811 or 800-242-8511 or at diggershotline.com
- Waterloo Utilities is a participant in the Jefferson County Solid Waste/Recycling Program. Click for acceptable items and drop-off hours.
An old refrigerator or freezer can run up your utility bills by an average of $150 a year. Focus on Energy’s Appliance Recycling Program
can help lower your energy use, reduce your energy bills and keep harmful materials out of landfills. Focus on Energy offers free pick-up and recycling services and a $40 cash-back reward for recycling your old refrigerator or freezer.